For technical help on efeedback please see the HSC School IT Help site.
If when you try and log in you are getting “invalid credentials”, go to http://password.uwe.ac.uk/
enter the details asked for then go to “Manage my password”, when it asks for a new password you can just put your current one in again (this saves you changing it again), efeedback should then allow you in.
Access to Restricted Material
As from the 1st August material published on UWE managed sites is required to conform to the UWE Web Standards. This is
to ensure that Branding, Legal compliance and other elements follow a set of
standards agreed by the web standards working group set up some time ago. As
part of the ongoing effort to bring our material into compliance with the
UWE Web standards access to some material has been restricted to HSC Faculty
Staff and Students only.
To view the material you will need to login above using your myUWE logon
Terms and Conditions of use of learning materials on the Health & Social Care website
- Terms and Conditions
- By using and / or registering to use this website (the "Website"), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions which are stated here (the "Terms and Conditions").
Data Protection and Privacy
- This Website is operated by the University of the West of England, Bristol ("UWE") [we can insert additional detail here if there is a funder to be acknowledged, for example].
- The copyright in the material contained in the Website together with the website design and layout, text and graphics , and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to UWE or their licensors. All rights are reserved. You may, for personal non-commercial use only download one copy and copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material to a disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network).2.3 In these Terms and Conditions, "we" and "us" means UWE.
- No permission is hereby given for you to distribute information or materials to any third party.
- If you have any questions about the project, or these Terms and Conditions, please write to:
Contact at Health & Social Care Faculty…..
HSC address details
(please note: these contact details are not for the provision of technical support or financial advice)
- We take your online privacy very seriously.
- The information that you provide will be confidential and password-protected. (is this correct for the HSC web site information you plan to provide?)]
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Appropriate levels of protection will be provided for the information that you enter into this system and which is saved in the system. The level of protection will be based on an assessment of the harm that is likely to be caused by the loss or unauthorised disclosure of the personal information you enter into the system and which is saved in the system.
- Certain links in this Website will lead to websites that are not under the control of UWE. When you activate these you will leave this Website. UWE has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of UWE. UWE is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UWE of such website.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all the information on the Website is up to date and correct, some of the information may include inaccuracies and typographical errors. We shall not be held responsible for any liabilities arising from the use of this information.
- UWE makes no representations and gives no warranties of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, timeliness or availability of the Website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is strictly at your own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, UWE excludes liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise. for any direct loss, indirect loss (including, without limitation, loss of use, data, revenue, profits, business opportunity or anticipated savings) or damage, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website including but not limited to delay or inability to use the Website or any of the material contained in it. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with the Terms and Conditions, except as permitted by law your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- UWE does not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. UWE does not give any guarantee that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on technology.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
You agree to indemnify and to keep UWE indemnified on demand against any losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses), claims, demands and liabilities suffered by UWE as a result of any fraudulent misrepresentation made by you or as a result of a virus which you have deliberately or negligently introduced to the Website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are governed and will be interpreted in accordance with English law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of, or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions.
UWE reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the Website you accept that you are bound by the current Terms and Conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these Terms and Conditions each time you revisit the site. The current version of these Terms and Conditions was adopted and published on [date to be added].
- UWE endeavours to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions shall survive termination of the agreement with UWE for any reason.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.